Schengen visa for domestic helpers who travel to France with their employers

If you wish to accompany your employer in France as part as your professionnal activity for a period of time not exceeding 90 days, you do not need to get a temporary work permit prior to your trip.

For more information on this temporary work permit waiver, please click the following link (in French)

Domestic helpers who wish to go to France with their employer should apply for a Schengen visa.

dernière modification le 26/01/2017

haut de la page